Ask Your Question


asked 2014-04-18 13:38:14 -0500

anonymous user


updated 2014-04-18 13:41:44 -0500

I think I have Ocd but I'm ashamed to tell anyone.. What can I do..? I can't work properly and i feel i'm losing everything but i can't help it it's stronger then myself! should i go in therapy Oh God I feel so embarresed i already have these since i was small! and i thought it would go but.. unfortunetaly not it has come worse this is a big obstacle in my life.. What can u do about it?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

2 answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-04-18 15:52:51 -0500

Anandrupa gravatar image

updated 2014-04-18 15:54:23 -0500

In the morning on empty stomach condition sit in straight crossed legged posture take deep breaths(complete inhale and exhale) for 2 minutes and then do the below for 5 minutes, it would greatly benefit and balance the basic two nadis through which your prana moves(ida and Pingla)and bring about stability in you, if any question ask me.

( Do not forget you have to inhale and exhale as slowly as possible starting from exhale from the left and the same when you want to end)

Once done, Keep the straight comfortable posture and Chant "Dhan Guru Nanak" Repeatedly.Do it gracefully and melodiously(15 minutes).

When you take his name or moves your intention towards your guru his Shakti starts transforming you on all physical and subtle levels.

Pay close attention to what you are eating say no to junk or as less as possible. (You are what you eat).

Do this for 40 days straight and come back with a Good News. :)

edit flag offensive delete link more

answered 2014-05-11 13:39:13 -0500

Cloud gravatar image

No need to be embarresed. It's one of life blocks we have to jump or punch through

I have autism, altough I don't know what OCD means I looked around the net and found a treatment for OCD here:

As you see in the webpage there is a treament for a price, maybe it's even free in this day an age. Doesn't hurt to ask. If I were you I would buy it, but try to push the price down (alot, I mean comon! VHS? It's 2014!)

Try contacting him using his e-mail or phone if you live in US. Contact details you can find here:

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2014-04-18 13:38:14 -0500

Seen: 454 times

Last updated: May 11 '14

Related questions