Ask Your Question

Past relationship

asked 2013-05-25 02:43:52 -0500

kaurk2012 gravatar image

Hey guys,

I met my ex a couple of days ago .about 5 years ago I was madly in love with him but it was just one sided. I was young and just a girl who he was passing time with. Any-who we broke up he got married and waheguru blessed with strength to further continue my studies . I have a couple more years to complete graduate school. Then when I saw him recently I found out that he and his wife are separated due some problems . I was thankful that I did not end up being his wife but I the true feelings from the past I had for him re-awoke . for some reason I want home to contact me but then I want to say no you were a mistake . another part of me wonders if things could workout between us but then I feel I deserve better . Then a huge part of me just wants to keep focused at my studies and accomplish my goal and be able to suppress my feelings for him. So please help me with advise on how can I continue moving forward without trying to want him with me . Thanks God bless

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

2 answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-05-25 13:50:00 -0500

kaurk2012 gravatar image

Thank you your answer helped clear my mind :). God bless :) .

edit flag offensive delete link more

answered 2013-05-25 09:37:02 -0500

new user gravatar image

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Wheguru ji Ki Fathe.

Sister what are u thinking! He was married, he split up with his wife, how does this not turn u off him. You do deserve better. He got what he deserved and now you need to forget him. like literally. If a huge part of you wants to keep focused on your studies and accomplish your goal then that huge part of you is exactly right. If you don't reach your goal knowing that you did not give it ur fullest then that is going to bite you really hard and you are going to regret it for the rest of your life. Follow your dreams not your desires. That boy is just an illusion. There are so many other guys out there and vaheguru will give you the man that you need and deserve. All you need to do is believe in your Guru and never give up. Do ardass infront of Guru ji and do what feels right for you. Do simran and ur nitnam. What do you really want? You definitely deserve better.

Never stop believing in Waheguru who gave you every thing.

bhul chuk maff karna ji

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Wheguru ji Ki Fathe.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2013-05-25 02:43:52 -0500

Seen: 807 times

Last updated: May 25 '13