Ask Your Question

What if a Amritdhari Singh by mistake eat "jhootha" of a non-amritdhari ?

asked 2015-05-22 07:26:22 -0600

anonymous user


This was a serious mistake, but what is the solution to it ? Apart of doing ARDAS in front of waheguru for this mistake of mine, do I need to do anything else ? I hope this doesn't violate 4 basic rules of Rehat maryada. Waiting for the answers. Bhul chuk maaf !

Waheguru ji ka khalsa !! Waheguru ji ki fateh !!

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-05-22 08:34:49 -0600

prabhjotsingh gravatar image

updated 2015-05-22 08:43:20 -0600

NO,you don't need to do anything else,if it is by mistake..actually you are responsible to yourself only.God knows everything very,stop are honest to yourself & you are on right track..Move ahead with Chardikla,understand gurbani & implement in life.. waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji..

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2015-05-22 07:26:22 -0600

Seen: 1,808 times

Last updated: May 22 '15