Ask Your Question

husband dont want to live with me.

asked 2014-03-24 13:46:25 -0500

kaur30 gravatar image

My husband is in USA and i am in INDIA. He don't wants to invite me there. He need divorce, but i still love him and wants to continue this relationship. Please suggest me some shabad/ path so that i will make my relationship strong.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-04-17 13:19:25 -0500

Guruka Singh gravatar image

He will do what he is going to do. That said, the best shabd for your relationship is Sopurkh (from Rehiras Sahib.) Sing or recite it out loud at least 11 times every morning and evening while meditating on your husband and projecting love, light and blessings to him.

Guru rakha, ......G

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2014-03-24 13:46:25 -0500

Seen: 210 times

Last updated: Apr 17 '14