Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Bhagwant Singh Ji - When you receive Guru Ji's amrit you use the name Singh. If you are already using that surname, then nothing changes. Yes, you may use Khalsa as your surname at any time. You cannot get your name changed legally until you come of age legally unless your parents agree to it. The process for doing that depends on where you live.