Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

Just research a good area and ask Maharaj ji to let you meet good Sangat.. just go to the Gurdwara in the area and do Seva. After some time you will be able to meet nice elders and people your age to do Sangat with. I heard California is really good. Lot's of Gursikhs there too.. Do Sangat and Seva.. And Trust only Maharaj ji and serve Sangat wherever you can. Maharaj ji says ~BHULAN ANDAR SABH KO, ABHULL GURU KARTAAR.~