Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

I think he is going through a rough phase. Give him support and don't share things which make him upset. If you think it is taking longer than usual, consult a psychologist (you could go alone). As long as you are patient with him, your home should not break!