Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

unfortunately its usually genetic or age-related in the pattern you describe, but sometimes can be reversible things like thyroid function,so you should go to your doctor. If I remember right, they have a medication that can help regrow hair but it might not be all that effective and you have to use it for a long time to see results. Either way a visit to the doc is probably best!