Ask Your Question

Bad membership

asked 2014-04-01 04:19:56 -0600

anonymous user


updated 2014-04-01 06:59:42 -0600

What to do if someone nearby you is causing problems that have harmful effects on you and family? How to get rid of such a personif it's a close familymember? It's extremely hard..

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-04-01 23:16:38 -0600

Servant_Singh gravatar image

updated 2014-04-02 00:09:35 -0600

Do path of Sukhmani Sahib with loving devotion and If you surrender yourself to the Guru there is nothing 'extremely hard'.Do ardas to Waheguru ji to give that person matt(understanding) and awareness about their actions.You can fight bad with good so, keep nirmata(humility)towards everyone.


edit flag offensive delete link more

Your Answer

Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account.

Add Answer

[hide preview]

Question Tools


Asked: 2014-04-01 04:19:56 -0600

Seen: 109 times

Last updated: Apr 02 '14