Ask Your Question

Amritdhari husband took off

asked 2012-07-03 07:38:43 -0600

anonymous user


updated 2012-07-03 07:47:26 -0600

I've been married for many years and have young children. Due to pride/ stubborness and money my husband has taken off to another country and left me with the kids. It has been well over a year now and we haven't spoken. I stopped contact because everytime we spoke it would end in argument. What should i do? He says he has no trust and feeling in me anymore? and to be honest i have lost trust in him also, but there are children involved??. Should i try to make contact or just let time heal the wounds??

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2012-07-12 13:10:17 -0600

Guruka Singh gravatar image

Bhen Ji - Relationships have a hierarchy. Your first, deepest and most intimate relationship is your relationship with your Guru. That relationship defines all your other relationships. If your husband cannot be married to you in the true wedding of two souls merged together, side-by-side in the Guru, then he is not your husband, despite what any legal papers may say. Do not pursue him. Let your True Father take care of you and your children and do not speak ill of your children's father. Pray for him. Give up your anger, resentment and pain and lay it all at Guru Ji's charan. Give it to Him.

Waheguru Ang Sang!

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2012-07-03 07:38:43 -0600

Seen: 1,042 times

Last updated: Jul 12 '12