Ask Your Question

How to change name being from hindu family than becoming a kaur

asked 2019-06-15 02:57:34 -0500

GuraseesKaur gravatar image

updated 2019-06-15 03:06:24 -0500

I was born and brought up in hindu family and in 2017 with the blessings of Guru Maharj became a amritdhari sikhni but i don't have any certificate. Got married to GurSikh. Please suggest how to get a name change certificate with (Kaur).

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-06-17 11:12:35 -0500

Guruka Singh gravatar image

This depends on the laws where you live.Where we live, I simply put a notice in the newspaper for one week before going to the court to have my records changed. It did not cost very much.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2019-06-15 02:57:34 -0500

Seen: 265 times

Last updated: Jun 17 '19

Related questions