Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2016-02-01 01:23:52 -0500

gn gravatar image

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think quite a lot of people get suicidal thoughts, I got them quite a lot a few years ago.

Do Ardaas, ask Guru Ji to stop these thoughts.

You can talk to Sikh helpline, they have website and will provide you with proper advice.

Also talk to the sangat, there are many forums like sikhnet, sikhsangat and Sikh awareness. So if you need any help, they will happily advice you.

Sat Sri Akaal