Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

What can you do in situations where the girl is an amritdhari and has to marry someone who is a non-amritdhari and perhaps drinks as well. I'm asking this question because even marriage is under the hukam of Waheguru Ji so what can be done in those circumstances. As both the girl and the guy should compromise but in this situation its a question about taking amrit.

I hope this makes sense...please guide!

Waheguru Ji Bless us all