Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

I think you should be able to, however it depends on the Gurudwara Committee. The committees nowadays are quite corrupt and even though the assistant in running, managing and keeping the gurudwara in good condition they do not abide by the Guru's orders. Anyhow, I wish you all the luck and hope you are successful in finding a place to stay. Bhul chuk muaf karna. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh