Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

I agree it would be good to go to a doctor who can refer you to a specialist so you can do testing to see what solutions than can offer. Guruka Singh Ji gave a great answer. I also like to remember that it took 30 yrs after Mata Gujri's marriage for her to have Gobind Rai, and that Mata Ganga Ji also had trouble conceiving which is why she went to Baba Buddha Ji. When the time was right both were blessed.