Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

When you are worried about late period, go to see a doctor. They can tell you what's normal and not, that's the point of a doctor. I think also educating yourself is important to know about how pregnancy happens especially when you have a boyfriend, obviously you need to gain some knowledge in that area. If you need to, Doctor can also help you with that part and maybe you need some counselling for this obsession so that's another reason to see the doctor. I'm worried that if you do not know about this education, you should not be in a relationship, especially if you are getting pressured from him and he's older. Youre young, maybe this is the time for you to focus on other things. Spend your time on meditating on God. Spend your time actually focused on your path