Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Best approach this delicately. "I heard from someone..." isn't enough evidence to take action. Perhaps you can report the possibility of abuse to the school guidance counselor anonymously and then allow her or him to investigate. I would not intervene with the girl directly.