Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2017-05-17 13:36:57 -0600

gn gravatar image


Relax why do you want to commit suicide? Do ardaas to Guru ji and take a hukamnama Guru ji will give a solution to whatever your problem is. Talk to the sangat on this forum and these sites (, for any help.

Also contact sikh helpline for help, you can message them on Facebook as well.