Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2017-05-04 14:55:59 -0600

gn gravatar image


Can you not just move back to your parents house, no one should put up with abuse and accept it, otherwise he will never learn that he is wrong.

There are some Sikh organisations you can talk to for example Sikh helpline ( If you need to talk to more Sangat, Sikh net have their own forum, and

Just remain strong and do ardaas to Guru ji to give you and your son strength and a solution to all your problem.

A Sikh cannot have a physical relation outside marriage, Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji said a Sikh cannot even go to another womens bed even in his dreams regardless if he or she is Amritdari.

Please forgive me if i said anything wrong.