Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2017-04-07 14:40:15 -0500

gn gravatar image

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

The first thing to do is Ardaas and ask Guru ji to guide you. You can also contact Sikh Helpline they deal with things like domestic abuse and have a 24-hour helpline

Stay strong and keep faith in Guru ji, I can't really provide an answer to help you but there are more active Sikh forums if you need help.

There are things about divorce on these forums so just do a quick search on them as well.

Sorry I couldn't help much.