Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

In my country if your in a labour or trade unions for that specific field for example in healthcare you can turn to them for help. In this time of globalization the trade unions still have many members and are still influential in my country. Maybe you can contact your respective trade union by email and ask them how to deal with your situation in your country?