Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2016-09-25 07:11:45 -0500

gn gravatar image

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Best thing is to do Ardaas, and Guru ji will sort it out for you. Try not to stress as it will probably make it worse.

Have you seen a doctor ?